Friday 27 July 2012

Syria Raffleblog Day 10 - £1,086

Ooh, a little flurry of donations to the page yesterday - very exciting! We're up to £1,086 which is great, and Jo and her sisters in Birmingham are sorting out a gig as a fundraiser to sell tickets at, so we'll get more for the pot that way. We're off camping today (camping is most definitely not my favourite thing, but it's sunny so it may be tolerable) and when people are sufficiently well-oiled tonight I will be flogging raffle tickets to my friends round the campfire. They'll love me in the morning.

The other news is we have a Hand in Hand for Syria Twibbon for anyone who is a Twitter afficionado and would like to apply it to their picture to raise awareness of the charity's work. Here's the link, and thanks to Hand in Hand for setting it up.

http://twibbon.com/Search?searchQuery=Hand+in+Hand+for+Syria

Right, that's it for now, as I have work to do that's not Syria-related. I'll keep tweeting today and if you could help the campaign by sharing the blog and the JustGiving page here, that'd be just brilliant.








No comments:

Post a Comment