Monday 23 July 2012

Syria Raffleblog Day 7 - £951

Nearly made a thousand pounds in seven days - mainly it's whoopiedoo with a bit of aaaagghhhh thrown in to express the frustration that I couldn't drum up another 49 quid this afternoon. I was looking after both kids today and it felt a bit unfair to them to be tweeting madly and sending emails off to whoever I know who I've not tapped for cash yet. All the same, I was in front of the computer for far too long on a day when the sun shone and two small and lovely people were stuck in front of YouTube while I tap-tapped away.

The generosity of people I know very well, a bit, and not at all has been fantastic this past week, not to mention everyone who gave prizes. But I know that to reach the target of £10,000 is going to need a really big publicity push. And I'm not too sure how to do it.... so any ideas welcome.

Signing off till tomorrow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment